Late Risers Club
July 14, 2016
1. Which artist is youngest?
A. Greg Graffin/Bad Religion (1964)
2. In what city did a riot occur during a Metallica and Guns n Roses show?
3. In the Damned song "New Rose", what line follows "I got a feeling inside of me, It's kind of strange like a stormy sea, I don't know why, I don't know why....
I guess these things have got to be
4. Which record came out last?
A. Iron Maiden - s/t '80
5. Who played Joan Jett in the 2010 Runaways movie?
Bonus Who played Cherie Currie?
6. Which band did NOT appear on "Decline of Western Civilization"?
A. Circle Jerks
7. What was David Johansen's other persona in the '80s?'
8. How old will LRC be next year?
9. Which 60's band sang Time of the Season?
10. Presented by Smuttynose: What town is the original home of Ronnie James Dio and also the former home of Smuttynose Brewing?
A. Portland, ME
11. What band did Glenn Matlock form after getting booted from the Sex Pistols?
12. Which Seattle band is the precursor to Pearl Jam?
A. The U Men
13. Who sings the song "Anything Anything"?
A. The Pop
14. We all know the band Husker Du, what does the Danish phrase Hüsker Dü mean?
Do you remember
15. Which old Boston band included members who'd go on to the Cars and Talking Heads?
16. What hotel has the Rat suite?
bonus - What hotel has Cantones flyers in the lobby?
17. What band is not from the Midwest?
A. Zero Boys
A. K.K. Downing
19. What is the most famous age for rock star death?
20. Penelope Houston was the vocalist for what group:
A. The Plasmatics
21. What did they save in Unnatural Axe's most famous song?
Match the given name to the rock name:
1. Jeff Connolly
You had to ID the Band and the Song that was playied.
Song #1 The Damned - Smash it Up
Song #2 Van Halen - Ain't Talkin Bout Love
Song #3 Real Kids - Reggae Reggae
You had to ID the PHOTOS below......